Senior Service & Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer - based Glasgow (West)
Senior Service & Maintenance Air Conditioning Engineer - based Edinburgh (East)
Due to contract wins and continuing organic growth.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an established air conditioning business as a senior air conditioning engineer, based in Edinburgh / Glasgow, central belt of Scotland.
We need two experienced Senior Service & Maintenance Engineers - one located in the West of Scotland and one located in the East of Scotland.
Aircon Scotland Limited are a well established award winning air conditioning and ventilation business located in Bankhead Medway, Edinburgh.
We carry out design, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation systems, ranging from small residential heat pumps to large commercial multi-unit VRF air conditioning solutions.
The role will involve working on a wide range of plant including:
• Split Systems
• Multi-Split Systems
• Servicing and maintenance of air conditioning systems.
• Fault finding & diagnostic work.
• Management & mentoring of junior engineers and apprentices.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• 5 years minimum experience of unsupervised working
• Ductwork experience (experience preferred but not essential)
• Plumbing (experience preferred but not essential)
• City and Guilds Level 2/3 in air conditioning and refrigeration (or equivalent)
• F-Gas Certified
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Various manufacturer training courses.
Confirmed time served apprenticeship in air conditioning
We will train you with the below if you don’t have them all....
• First Aid
• Asbestos Awareness
• Skill Card
• 18 Edition
• FGAS CG
• Abrasive Wheels
• Manual Handling
• Confined Space
• Working at Heights
• Face Fit
• COVID Safe
• Competitive salary
• New Company van Renault Sport
• Vast selection of specialist tools
• Company pension 3% / 5%
• 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• On-going manufacturer and in-house training
Very generous On Call Allowance up to £2,600 - £5,200 per year
Call out - minimum 4 hours at Time and Half
Pay Range based on 37.5 Hour Week. Overtime from 40 Hours.
• £31,200 to £33,800 (depending on experience), plus overtime.
OTR £39,000 + overtime
This is an opportunity to join a well established team, working in a friendly environment, aiming to offer high standards of both customer and employee care.
This position(s) are available with immediate effect. If you would like to know more about the role or would just like an informal chat, please contact me Alan Sorely 0131 654 2090 or send your CV to email@example.com