A rare opportunity has arisen to join Aircon Scotland Ltd as a senior heating & plumbing engineer, based in Aberdeen
Aircon Scotland Limited are a well established award winning Heating, Plumbing, Ventilation & Air Conditioning company based at Craigshaw Commercial Park, West Tullos
We carry out design, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation systems, ranging from small residential heat pumps to large commercial multi-unit VRF air conditioning solutions and associated Mechanical works, heating, plumbing and ventilation.
The role will involve working on a wide range of plant including:
• Air Conditioning
• Domestic / Commercial Gas
• Experience managing & mentoring of junior engineers and apprentices
• Excellent organisational skills.
• 5 years minimum experience of unsupervised working
• Ductwork experience
• Air Conditioning (experience preferred but not essential)
• City and Guilds Level 2/3 in Heating or Plumbing (or equivalent)
• Recognised Time Served Apprenticeship
• Gas Safe
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Various manufacturer training courses.
We will train you with the below if you don’t have them all....
• First Aid
• Asbestos Awareness
• Skill Card
• 18 Edition
• FGAS CG
• Abrasive Wheels
• Manual Handling
• Confined Space
• Working at Heights
• Face Fit
• COVID Safe
• Competitive salary
• New Company van Renault Sport
• Vast selection of specialist tools
• Company pension 3% / 5%
• 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• On-going manufacturer and in-house training
Pay Range based on 37.5 Hour Week. Overtime from 40 Hours.
This is an opportunity to join a well established team, working in a friendly environment, aiming to offer high standards of both customer and employee care.
This position is available with immediate effect. Interviews to be undertaken in the New Year. If you would like to know more about the role or would just like an informal chat, please contact me Stuart Flint 01224 536555 or send your CV to