A rare opportunity has arisen to join an established air conditioning business as a senior air conditioning engineer, based in Edinburgh / central belt of Scotland. Aircon Scotland Limited are a well established award winning air conditioning and ventilation business located in Bankhead Medway, Edinburgh.
We carry out design, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation systems, ranging from small residential heat pumps to large commercial multi-unit VRF air conditioning solutions.
The role will involve working on a wide range of plant including ;
• Servicing and maintenance of air conditioning systems.
• Installation of small single split systems, through to large VRV/VRF systems.
• Fault finding & diagnostic work.
• Management & mentoring of junior engineers and apprentices.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• 5 years minimum experience of unsupervised working
• Ductwork experience
• Plumbing (experience preferred but not essential)
• City and Guilds Level 2/3 in air conditioning and refrigeration (or equivalent)
• F-Gas Certified
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Various manufacturer training courses.
We will train you with the below if you don’t have them all....
Working at Heights
• Competitive salary
• New Company van Renault Sport
Vast selection of specialist tools
• Company pension 3% / 5%
• 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• On-going manufacturer and in-house training
Pay Range based on 37.5 Hour Week. Overtime from 40 Hours.
This is an opportunity to join a well established team, working in a friendly environment, aiming to offer high standards of both customer and employee care.
Get in contact with Brian Sorley at email@example.com